forceArc puls® is a MIG/MAG welding process with a heat-minimised pulsed arc. Easy to handle and suitable for welding non-, low- and high-alloy materials throughout the entire power range.
It is characterised by outstanding gap bridging, even in the high output range and enables controlled welding with an air gap that fluctuates by up to 4 mm.
forceArc puls® – for the best steel and stainless-steel welding of all time with unbelievable cost reductions!
- Minimised energy per unit length
- Reduces distortion, discolouration and tension
- Less finishing work (straightening, sanding, cleaning)
- Less melting loss of alloy elements, producing greater corrosion resistance
Faster welding speed
- Symmetrical seam formation and the greatest possible seam thickness (throat thickness) on fillet welds.
- Outstanding wetting
- Deeper, more concentrated penetration with reliable root fusion
- Finishing work minimised
- Even for panels with scaling or very impure surfaces
- Minimal stress for the welder while working
- Fewer welding fumes
- Pleasant, quiet arc sound
- Easy to guide (excellent wetting)